Roatan Health Retreat - Roatan, Honduras
Joy & Transformation
February 3 - 10, 2018
April 21 - 28, 2018
This retreat is hosted in a wonderful natural resort with private golden-white beaches, miles of natural walks spreading over 27 acres of great energy area, spectacular yoga pavilion overlooking caribbean scene of the sea & mountains, misting station to cool off in the heat of the day and much more This spot is meant to be for a complete relaxation and deep submersion in to your yogic and spiritual practise.
This is an excellent opportunity to go deeper into yourself, finding immense spaces within your personal universe and learn how to align all your bodies into one happy and fulfilled unit. You will discover the power of your physical, emotional and psychological potential. It gives us tremendous pleasure to guide you on this exciting submersion into your being.
Click here to request information which will be sent to you directly from the host property - Paya Bay Resort. All booking and payments will be direct with the resort.
paya bay resort - roatan, honduras
Paya Bay is a beach, nature, leisure, and wellness resort catering to those seeking serenity, tranquility, and communion with nature. This boutique resort is perched on a bluff overlooking the multi-hued Caribbean Sea and two beautiful half-moon beaches. The gentle tradewinds keep ambient temperatures cool and comfortable. Paths through enchanting nature you will love to explore. Beautiful energy to breathe in. The perfect place to rest, relax and rejuvenate
- 5 Days of Yoga, 2 times/day - including Hatha, Acro, Couples, Tantra and Agua yoga in the sea and some other specials
- 3 seminars on positive psychology, NLP and self healing tools
- Guided meditations for positive life changes
- Silent mediations for a complete reconnection
- Breathing exercises - Pranayam to detox our body and mind
- Hike to the National Park with yoga
- Shamanic healing bonefire on the beach
- and some more surprises
- Mission day - spending time with the community and children in need
Single Occupancy - $1,980 • Double Occupancy - $1,790 • Triple Occupancy - $1,690
- All retreat training and program
- Non-alcoholic beverages all day (water, tea, coffee)
- Transportation from the airport and back
- All taxes
- Access to the whole resort, nature trails, beaches, coves and other facilities
- Snorkelling trip to the second largest reef
- Shamanic Healing Bonfire on the beach
- The Garifuna beach show
- Free Wifi
- Snorkel gear
- Free call to USA and Canada
- Daily maid service
Other Services available for extra charge: wellness and spa treatments (massages, facials, mani & pedi, etc.); hypnosis; reiki; diving; kitesurfing; boating; lion fish spear fishing; dinners at close by restaurants
Gratuity and airfare not included. Beer, wine and other beverages charged separately.